Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wedding Season

It's that wonderful time of year again when the sun is out, spirits are up and weddings are in full swing.  Since it has been so long since I have had a free second to post something I figured now is as good of time as any...

I was asked recently: Approximately how many weddings do you do in a year?  I would guesstimate about 30+ which for being a full service florist is quite a few.  Especially since I not only do all of the weddings, I also run the shop and do the majority of the design.  I do have 2 excellent designers with me part time to make it all come together but for the most part I do it all! 

For as many weddings as I do it is nearly impossible to get professional pix of them.  I would love to credit the photographers here (a few are from yours truly) but I wasn't given their info and they didn't watermark the pix so I apologize for that.

My philosophy on weddings is as follows...

It's my job to bring my bride's vision to life and no matter what her heart desires to make it as beautiful as I possibly can even if I wouldn't pick those particular flowers and/ or colors and/ or size and/ or style it doesn't matter it's what she wants and for me to make it happen!

Here are a few pix in no particular order of weddings from the last year or so...

Melissa Wedding Cottage Lake Presbyterian Church and reception at Echo Falls Country Club 5/26/12









 Jasmin Wedding Seattle Baptist Church 8/31/12








Jessica Wedding Cle Elum Sept. 2012






Katie Wedding Everett Yacht Club











Stan and Alice Rose Crest Farm Monroe










































Rachelle Novelty Hill-Januk Winery Woodinville 8/25/12























I think that's a good little sampling for now!

I will do my best to add as much as I can this summer and commit to making this a regular occurrence and not a once every three years kind of a thing!

~Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment